(1) The fitting of the yoke plate structure and the blo […]
(1) The fitting of the yoke plate structure and the block parts adopts intermediate fitting or light fitting. For example, the use of strong press fitting will change the yoke plate.
(2) The yoke plate has the holding function of the block parts. In order to withstand the side pressure and surface pressure of the block parts, it must have sufficient rigidity. In order to make the groove of the yoke plate and the block parts tightly combined, the corners of the grooves are processed for clearance. If the corners of the groove of the yoke plate cannot be processed for clearance, the block parts must be processed for clearance.
(3) The division of block parts should also consider its internal shape, and the reference plane must be clarified. In order to prevent deformation during stamping, attention should also be paid to the shape of each block part.
(4) When the yoke plate is assembled with many block parts, the pitch will change due to the accumulated error in the processing of each block part. The solution is to design the middle block part in an adjustable way.
(5) The block parts adopt a side-by-side mold structure. Because the block parts will bear side pressure during the punching process, there will be gaps between the block parts or the inclination of the block parts. This phenomenon is an important cause of poor stamping such as poor stamping dimensions and chip clogging, so adequate countermeasures must be taken.
(6) There are five ways to fix the block parts in the yoke plate according to their size and shape: A. Fix with a locking screw, B. Fix with a key, C. Fix with a button, D. Fix with a shoulder Fix, E. The above pressing parts (such as the guide plate) are pressed and fixed.